terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2009

Uma brincadeira

Veio do Facebook, mas como eu fiz a lista, vou copiar aqui.

1. How am I feeling today?
Marina - Charme do Mundo

2. How far will I get in life?
Beatles - When I'm 64

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Vinicius de Moraes - Onde Anda Vocë

4. What was high school like?
Nação Zumbi - A Praieira

5. How will today be?
Belle & Sebastian - Like Dylan in the Movies

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
Diana King - I Say a Little Prayer for You

7. What is the best thing about me?
Chico Buarque - Folhetim

8. What song describes my parents?
The Platters - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes

9. How is my life going?
Cazuza - Blues da Piedade

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Some samba

11. How does the world see me?
Santo Forte - Ultramen

12. What do my friends think of me?
Dívida - Ultramen

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Jorge Ben Jor - Ela é Gostosa

14. How can I make myself happy?
Os Mutantes - A Minha Menina

15. What should I do with my life?
Os Mutantes - Top Top

16. What is some good advice?
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

17. Will I get married?
Vinicius de Moraes - Regra Três

18. Where will I go in life?
Chico Buarque - A Banda

19. Will I Have Kids?
Toquinho - O Filho que Eu Quero Ter

20. What is my current theme song?
Caetano Veloso - Ta Combinado

Nenhum comentário: